Sarama Resources Ltd is a Canadian public company founded in 2010 to focus on the exploration and development of gold deposits in West Africa. The board and management team, a majority of whom are founders of the company, are all seasoned resource industry professionals with extensive experience in the exploration and development of world class gold projects in Africa.
The company has built substantial landholdings in prospective and underexplored areas of Burkina Faso, Liberia and Mali and continues to consolidate these positions. Given the team’s successful record and the company’s significant landholdings, Sarama is well placed to build on its achievements to date.
- West African focused gold explorer with a diversified portfolio of properties in Burkina Faso, Liberia and Mali
- Aggressive exploration programs planned and underway
- Well funded with ~US$15M cash (unaudited) as at 1 January, 2013
- Experienced board and management team with proven track records in Africa
- Kinross Gold Corporation holds a 9% interest